Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 05 2010 Travus T. Hipp Morning News & Commentary: The Proposition 8 Decision - People We Feared All These Years Turn Out To Be Americans Too!

"All The News You Never Knew You Needed To Know ...Until Now."

Cabale News ServiceAugust 05 2010 Travus T. Hipp Morning News & Commentary: The Proposition 8 Decision - People We Have Feared For All These Years Turn Out To Be Americans Too!

[Pop Out Player? Click Here]
Prefer An MP3 Playlist?
It's Here: [192kbps CBR 13:01 Minutes]
Other Audio Formats Available [ Here ]

Twitter This Commentary

In The News:
Thanks this morning to ChrisM, my MP3Angel, for supplying the news & commentary audio files.

All fixed now .. Move along .. Nothing to see here .. - The British Petroleum "Static Kill" program for the Macondo Deepwater Horizon well seems to be going swimmingly according to SOME people (but not according to other scientists and certainly not so for an untold number of dead fish, waterfowl, and more). There are claims that 75% of the spilled oil has been collected and the other 25% is 'just gone' (but not forgotten).

California's Gay Marriage Ban, Proposition 8, is struck down in a ruling with EIGHTY DIFFERENT FINDINGS IN FAVOR OF IT'S DISMISSAL. More, and much more in the commentary.

The Senate has defeated the filibuster against the Job Bill. Details on items the bill addresses follow. Then Nancy Pelosi will call the House back into special session to fund it when it's time comes.

Military Retirees Attention! You have back pay coming under certain circumstances.

[After the commentary, Dave Rawlings Machine, "I Hear Them All". Courtesy of the respective artists and KPIG Radio Freedom California Earth.]


Audio hosting courtesy of: []

Travus T. Hipp's Commentary Archive Is [ Here]
Search the archive by topic [Here]

Cabale News RSS Feed Via Internet Archive

Creative Commons License
Creative Commons Copyright
Cabale New Service, KPIG Radio, and KVMR radio.
Listen to KVMR

Recorded & transcribed by Razer @ Razed By Wolves

Postings Da' Buffalo, Razer, and Auntie Imperial Have Done Lately Are [Here]
The Consolidated Items Listing in RSS format [Here]

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 and The Berne Convention on Literary and Artistic Works, Article 10, the news clippings, audio, and images used in this posting are made available without profit for research and educational purposes.

There Have Been

Visitors To Cabale News & Razed By Wolves
Thanks For Stopping By

No comments: